SGDV MECHATROLINK-II 10W to 55kW, 1.6 kHz Bandwidth
The Sigma-5 Mechatrolink II servo amplifier delivers the highest performance in the industry due its unmatched frequency response, reduced settling times and more precise control. In addition it provides a faster set up, simpler tuning, and vibration suppression. With a wide range of models and options to it can match your individual application requirements.
SGDV MECHATROLINK-II Features Highlights:
- Unprecedented ease-of-use through cutting-edge technology.
- New tuning-less function means no adjustment needed.
- Impressive load regulation with strengthened vibration suppression function.
- Slashed setup time.
- Setup wizard function and wiring conformation function of engineering tool SigmaWin+ allows easy setup just by watching the monitor.
- High response characteristics at 1 kHz min.
- New advanced autotuning.
- Reduced positioning time through model following control, and smooth machine control enabled by vibration supression function.
Models & Ratings
|SERVOPACK Model SGDV-|
|Applicable Servomotor Max. Capacity kW|
|Continuous Output Current Arms|
|Max. Output Current Arms|
|Main Circuit||Three-phase 200 to 230 VAC+10% to −15% 50/60 Hz|
|Control Circuit||Single-phase 200 to 230 VAC+10% to −15% 50/60 Hz|
Three-phase 400 V
SERVOPACK Overload Characteristics
|Note: Overload characteristics shown above do not guarantee continuous duty of 100% or more output. Use a servomotor with effective torque within the continuous duty zone of Torque-Motor Speed Characteristics.|
Model Number Key