3.3W, 5.5W, 10W, 11W, 20W, 30W
The SGMMV ultra-small capacity brushless servomotor can be used in a variety of applications. This ultra-compact unit comes in a wide selection of models including two flange sizes, AC or DC power* and holding brakes*
*only the 25mm x 25mm flange can be used with a 200-VAC power supply or holding brake
SGMMV Features Highlights:
- Low inertia
- High resolution absolute serial encoder: 17-bit
- Maximum Speed: 6000 rpm
- Wide Selection: 3W to 30W
- Holding Brake option available
- AC or DC Input Power
SGMMV Models & Ratings
Models with DC Power Supply Input
|200 V Model||Voltage3||Rated Output1||Rated Torque1, 2||Instantaneous Peak Torque1||Rated Current1||Instantaneous Max. Current1||Rated Angular Acceleration1|
|SGMMV-B3E||24/48 VDC||3.3 W||0.0105 Nm||0.0263 Nm||1.5 Arms||3.6 Arms||238000 rad/s2|
|SGMMV-B5E||24/48 VDC||5.5 W||0.0175 Nm||0.0438 Nm||1.5 Arms||3.7 Arms||220000 rad/s2|
|SGMMV-B9E||24/48 VDC||11 W||0.0350 Nm||0.0875 Nm||1.7 Arms||4.1 Arms||158000 rad/s2|
|SGMMV-A1E||24/48 VDC||10 W||0.0318 Nm||0.0955 Nm||2.1 Arms||6.1 Arms||117000 rad/s2|
|SGMMV-A2E||24/48 VDC||20 W||0.0637 Nm||0.191 Nm||2.0 Arms||5.8 Arms||137000 rad/s2|
|SGMMV-A3E||24/48 VDC||30 W||0.0955 Nm||0.286 Nm||2.9 Arms||8.6 Arms||143000 rad/s2|
- These items and torque-motor speed characteristics quoted in combination with an SGDV SERVOPACK are at an armature winding temperature of 100°C. Other values quoted are at 20°C.
- Rated torques are continuous allowable torque values at 40°C with an aluminum heat sink of the following dimensions attached.
SGMMV-B3E, -B5E, -B9E, -A1E, -A2E: 150mmx150mmx3mm
- Torque-speed characteristics differ depending on if a 24 VDC or 48 VDC is used for the main circuit for the SERVOPACK.