MP2600iec 1.5 Axes (Including encoder emulation output)
Rounding out the MPiec Series is the MP2600iec single axis controller. It is available for both Sigma-5 and Sigma-7 amplifiers.
- IEC61131-3 and PLCopen programming standards
- Controller and servo controller integrated in one unit
- Single axis of motion control
- Open standards EtherNet/IP and Modbus/TCP for connectivity to many peripheral devices on the market.
Standard Programming Languages
- IEC61131-3 means that programs are developed and executed with predictable behavior.
Programmable Amplifier Outputs
- The controller can operate local SERVOPACK outputs. This reduces panel cost and space requirements when just a couple of outputs are necessary.
- Numerous third-party remote I/O modules such as Phoenix, Wago, and Opto 22 can be interfaced with the system via MECHATROLINK and Ethernet.
- A built-in web server offers standard controller diagnostic information eliminating the need for special software for maintenance personnel
|CPU||200 MHz, 32 bit, ARM 9|
|Memory||SDRAM: 32 MB|
SRAM: 512 kB with battery backup
Flash: 4 MB flash. Code and parameter storage.
|Operator Interface||LED: 10 LEDs (red and green – operating mode, communication and error status)|
User Configuration: 6x DIP switch (operating mode and communication configuration)
|Network: 2x 100baseTX Ethernet|
Digital input: 8 programmable inputs
Digital output: 8 programmable outputs
Analog input: 1ch., +/- 10V, 16 bit
Analog output: 1ch., +/- 10V, 16 bit
Pulse counter: RS-422-compatible pulse counter input (quadrature, pulse and direction, and up/down counter modes) with 5, 12, and 24V position latch inputs
Number of Input: 7 (1 registration input latches external encoder in 5 µs)Functions: The signal allocation and positive/negative logic can be modified. Forward run prohibited (P-OT), reverse run prohibited (N-OT), forward torque limit (/P-CL), reverse torque limit (/N-CL), general-purpose input signal (/SI0 to SI6)Sequence Output:
|Network capability||2 Ethernet Ports (100 Mbps Autocrossover):|
OPC (Client and Server required)
|Diagnostic and configuration interface||Web interface|
|Motion Control||1 controlled axis and 1 external encoder input plus virtual axis|
|Servo-Side Safety Functions||Input: /HWBB1, /HWBB2: Baseblock signal for power module|
|Output: EDM1: Status monitor (fixed output) of built-in safety circuit|